Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... his blanket!

Last year I bought my boy a beautiful blanket, but the other day I thought it would be really nice on my chair and gave him another blanket... but now he always sits on the chair (even when I am not sitting on it). I think he wants it back. Should I give it back to him? :(

·
Registered
350 Posts
In my experience, I've found that parrots are very expressive of what they think/feel :lol:. If he's sitting on the blanket, it sounds like he misses it. Whether you give it back or not doesn't seem important to me; he can use it on your chair or he can have it in his cage.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Yeah as long as he's got access to it I wouldn't worry too much. Zoe is particularly attached to the table cloth I use on the side table between the couches. I don't know how or why, she just really likes it lol. I won't let her have it so she just sits on the table for as long as i'll let her.

A friend was over the other day and she was like "aww your bird really loves you, she won't leave your side" and as flattering as that sounds, the reality is she's just in love with that stupid table cloth lmao.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts