Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Christmas pics!

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Sophia 
#1 ·
I just love this one...even though you can't see his face, the lighting there was great! This is Buddy! He almost died about a month ago..it's amazing he's so healthy now!

This is Charlie giving me heartwings. I bought him at Petco, he was my first bird...he went NUTS when you tried to get a hand near him. He's molting now too...his first molt, so excuse the frumpy feathers!

And this! This is Stewy! He came to me sweet, has always been sweet...but the accomplishment here was getting him still long enough for a photo!

Merry Christmas from Charlie!

See less See more
#9 ·
Well...the vet said it was helicobacter...
I found out later, that they would have to be REALLY infested with helicobacter to cause the problems that he had...even though it IS possible. It's a bacteria that causes ulcers in humans.
At any rate, whatever it was...the three antibiotics he put him on almost killed him too...but at the same time, he's healthy now.
It's kind of a long story beginning to end, because he never would have gotten so sick had I not trusted the woman that I got him from....and taken him in the minute I noticed something wasn't right.

#10 ·
Those are some beautiful birds you have. What type of bird is Stewy? It's just that I can't see his head hehe! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.