Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Awww I love the last photo - she is adorable!! She's a pretty one too, thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
The last pic looks so peaceful. :D I love how Chiclet has stains on her face and tail, i definitely remember that part of having albino budgie chicks. :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The last pic looks so peaceful. :D I love how Chiclet has stains on her face and tail, i definitely remember that part of having albino budgie chicks. :p
I hate those stains. I can't wait until they are done with the formula, and I can put the grate in the bottom of their cage.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I hate those stains. I can't wait until they are done with the formula, and I can put the grate in the bottom of their cage.
You'll still have to wait for the stained feathers to moult out. Bailee was handreared and he had a stained tail for AGES! I think it's a cute thing, a part of being a tiel baby.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You'll still have to wait for the stained feathers to moult out. Bailee was handreared and he had a stained tail for AGES! I think it's a cute thing, a part of being a tiel baby.
True true... If I wash her with a tissue and warm water the stains do come out though. I may get a spray bottle now that she is feathered out and see how she likes baths.

Someone told me that they could get some cinnamon on them as they mature at 12 months because of the dad being cinnamon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts