Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats the tiels name, not mine ;)

Just thought id say hi, Charlie is 4 months old were told hes a male.
Lovely bird, a bit quiet at the moment - had him last than a 6 days now.

:D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Welcome to the site (to you and Charlie!)...I'd love to see some pics when you get a chance. I'm sure he'll start the chattering in no time if he's a little boy. :) What made you want a tiel?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi again,

Many years ago my folks used to have budgies, I have always had pets.
From big fish tanks, cats and dogs, hamsters.

Recently our cat passed away (well was put to sleep)
As its been a while now we wanted something to brighten things up a bit, I always liked tiels as child a friend had a lovely hand reared one that was soft as muck.

And so we set about finding a cockatiel! hes made such a difference to things, really pleased with him.

He doesnt make many sounds yet (4 months old) but chirps a lot when he comes out "look at me" he seems to say all pleased with himself.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi there Welcome to the forum, congrats on getting Charlie, he's probably just quiet getting use to his new home I am sure he will perk up soon :) What kind of mutation is Charlie?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Charlie is a normal grey, he was doing time in "pet prison" with an all white tiel, but we prefered charlie.

I do like the lutino's tho.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hi guido! Welcome to Talkcockatiels! Please do post some pictures of Charlie in the pictures section - I'd love the see him! :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi, thanks for the welcome!

I posted some on the gallery, just a couple - hes camera shy ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts