I have a question about a problem that I hope I can find a solution for. I am starting to think of taking up the hobby of building models again. The one problem I have is that the models I build requires fast drying cement for plastic in order for parts to stay together. The problem is that this fast drying cement is toxic and gives off fumes. It does dry relatively fast however. My question is if anyone has any suggestions of how I can hopefully resume my hobby without putting my bird in danger of the fumes? I would most certainly use it in a well ventilated area. Is there a way that the glue may become no longer toxic to her after drying after a particular amount of time? I love my hobby but love my bird much, much more. Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated.