Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new member joining the flock is a cockatiel named Loki we already got his cage and we are gonna get him tommorow ill put up a pic of the cage its nice and big I already tried Rocko in it lol my sister dosent know we are getting her a cockatiel for her birthday she thinks shes gonna come home from school to a budgie but she told us already she would rather a cockatiel and I would rather her get a tiel and im gonna harness train him and all and Rocko and Loki will be able to switch colour harnesses so one day Rocko can wear red and another day another colour lol

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Maybe if Rocko and Loki get along well enough you can convince your mother to get a big cage and have them share it.

I'm personally more of a tiel fan than a budgie fan myself. The small ones are a bit too flighty

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe if Rocko and Loki get along well enough you can convince your mother to get a big cage and have them share it.

I'm personally more of a tiel fan than a budgie fan myself. The small ones are a bit too flighty
I wouldnt really want them to share a cage I would rather them seperate it will be great that Rocko will have a bird friend ill post pics in the morning after my sister goes to school we are bringing loki home

·
Registered
786 Posts
That is so sweet of you to get a tiel for her. She will have lots of fun with it I am sure. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts