Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure whats up with my little man but he has been awfully quiet lately I can't remember the last time he rang the phone not even a pretty boy out of him :( he is eating and drinking poops are normal he is doing everything the same wanting to be with mommy all the time and he will make contact calls to the girls if he is seperated from them so I know he is not sick he is just really quiet its almost like he lost his singing voice and I know I am going to regret saying this but I miss that phone ringing :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually he has been ignoring her a bit, he is sitting on my shoulder right now preening himself its just odd he has been so quiet he is usually so loud :wacko:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I have no idea why but I do find it strange that you miss the constant ringing of the phone..hehe.. If he's feeling ok then maybe he's learned to calm down a bit since he's growing up..

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I spoke to soon...lol I think he needed a change in enviroment I took him far away from the girls where he couldn't hear them it was just him me and Pepper and man did he perk up it was within a few minutes he started belting out some tunes and he rang the phone one time :p I think he just needed to get away from the girls...lol we will see how he his when he is back around them again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.