Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't have Gracie stealing all the attention, so here are some photos i got today of Cookie and Bailee. :D

Cookie was being a bit of a pain in the butt to photograph today, but i got a couple of cute ones. :rolleyes: Bailee was more than happy to pose for the camera, so long as it meant sitting on his mummy's finger. :p

·
Registered
215 Posts
Bailee looks quite similar to my late gal. Very pretty, though I'm totally smittent with Cookie! :O I'd drool so bad for a smokey bird like that..... *starts drooling* Hopefully when I'm able to build my flight, then I'll find one.... Hopefully. Very pretty

Pretty Birdie

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I love the pic of Bailee with his tongue sticking out...LOL to funny, something about those tiel tongues that makes me laugh :D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
How cute...I like the picture in their cage...I dunno why.

BTW, Mum just happen to come in when I was looking at this thread...took a look at the mirror image and said, "corr those two are pretty, they're identical...are they twins?". I was like, Mum, its called a mirror. Parents, eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW, Mum just happen to come in when I was looking at this thread...took a look at the mirror image and said, "corr those two are pretty, they're identical...are they twins?". I was like, Mum, its called a mirror. Parents, eh? :rolleyes:
LOL!!! I guess that's a fair enough mistake. :p I wonder what Bailee would do if i found another tiel identical to him...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
LOL..... had a good laugh at that one :p

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
How cute...I like the picture in their cage...I dunno why.

That's funny :) Cute photos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts