Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure where to put this...

I fixed myself a new signature and was wondering if someone can make it bigger and longer, like CharVicki's? I don't have the software to edit it myself

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
when you add them as an attachment they show up small.
instead, right click on the picture selected copy image location.
then go to your signature place and type in this:

it'll show up the bigger size hopefully

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Okay, I edited my other post with the new one. Is that better?

Also, that resizing bar won't appear when it's in your siggy.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, sorry sorry sorry, I'm being picky.

It's better, but can you stretch is juuussst a little more? Like with the feet or perch? I was trying to go full body-ish. I just kind of want it to be large and longer, maybe can you expand the size of it? I'm not sure how it works...

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Haha don't worry about it.

Do you want it to stay square-shaped, or somewhat rectangular? I've been cropping it a bit because if I only stretch it out longways and not make it taller, it'll look really ugly. And I hate to make it too tall because it stretches the forum page longer.

If it stays square, the size has to be smaller. If it's rectangular, you lose a little bit of the picture, but it can be larger.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok then, make it a long square, not a rectangle, make it more like a square, but just a smidge longer than a pure square, I don't like straight up square

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Alright, I edited the original post again. This edit is a little different, I tried to stretch it as far as I could length-wise without the birds looking squashed. Also, I took out some space between Jaid and the center of the perch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts