that should be like a treat and not his main food, his main diet should be pellets and very very veryyy little seeds, and that right there is like tasty chocolate for them, its junk food for birds pretty much
I would not give it to him without checking with a vet. Wild birds completely different than home bird. Just my opinion and what I would do. If you give it to him and there is a problem it's going to be worse than if you don't.
Hey so question: chocolate. I know it is considered a toxic food but I was wondering if a tiny crumb of it would kill a bird or if it was like with dogs and as long as im not actually feeding it to him he'll be fine.
Wondering because I forgot about that and started eating a nutty buddy in the room with my bird and was worried that some crumbs might be picked up by him and kill him. I walked out of the room as soon as I remembered but just wanted to check. He seems to be acting fine anyway and I dont think I dropped anything so just curious.