Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, please tell me if I'm boring you with all of my questions lol, but ever since Mum has said yes to a tiel, I've been on the look out for a good cage. Many of the sites I've been on, the cages are far too expensive (I think i saw one priced at £180 for a smallish cage). Anyway, on Ebay (god, I'm such an ebay addict lol) I found a cage that could be suitable...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-LARGE-BIR...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Please tell me what you think....thanks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think he sells them on eBay all the time, so there will be more coming up. :)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Both great cages there bea but i think cost could be a issue here. If you read her siggy its says "£70 in the Tiel Fund! ". If she still has a while before she gets the tiel i would look into something a bit more long aswell. I seen a few on ebay were she is but they don't ship its all local pick up and most of them were rubbish. I've seen one like the second one here but boy was it costly.

If money wasn't a issue i love this cage

http://www.seapets.co.uk/product-details/stkcode/501395/category/1093.html

Only £95.00 but i don't know how much sipping would be. Shipping could be a price killer.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Yeah, i see what you mean about price. But in my experience you really do get what you pay for, lol!! I would still look around for something more square or long shaped, and if you can't find that then go for the ebay one you posted.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. :)
I think I am going to spend a little more for a bigger and better cage (looked at the seller feedback and their was mixed reviews about the cage. Some said it came rusty and bend. Definately not good. )

·
Registered
64 Posts
If there are any Bird Fairs, Bird Marts, or Bird Expos around your area, go to one. Here in the US, you can get really great deals on really nice cages.
Linda

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If there are any Bird Fairs, Bird Marts, or Bird Expos around your area, go to one. Here in the US, you can get really great deals on really nice cages.
Linda
I don't think there is any in the UK, unfortunately. :(

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thankyou Boomberry. There are some great cages on that site, not too pricey either. I'll probably go for one of them, thanks. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well this is the 4th cage Ive had from this company and not had a single problem with any of them. Oh and mostly they deliver the next day too very very good service.

They have some awesome toys too. I should own shares in Northern Parrots I spend £'s there hehe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts