1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
2nd one for sure. Most people seem to have that one, including me. It's awesome. Lots of space and a good price

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I have a similar cage to number 2 and I LOVE IT! Roomy, easy to access doors. Your fella(s) will love it :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Bird cage

You need to make sure that it has horizontal bars so that the cockatiel can climb around in the cage. Also make sure the bar spacing is for cockatiels. I got a nice one on ebay. Has large rectangular door. Comes with 2 wooden perches. Has metal skirting around to help keep food from going on floor. Has playtop and has pull out grate on bottom . It is a great cage. Believe I paid 100.00 US dollars for in and comes with free shipping and different colors. Lots of room for bird to have toys food bowl and etc. I also bought one of those plexi glass type feeders that has a perch and they stand on it inside of the feeder to eat sure cuts down on the mess. I use Dailey maintenance pellets for food so basically have no mess on my carpeting. I also use glass water bottle I read of bowl as it keeps the water clean and mine had no problem finding the water or figuring out how to use it. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts