Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all - I've previously posted how I'm looking for a second tiel, specifically a normal grey WF. I've been searching for quite a while now but the "breeders" I have contacted either don't produce this mutation, live too far or try to sell me an unweaned bird. The breeder where I got Peanut from mistakingly told me she had a couple of grey WF babies, but they turned out to be regular greys. I live in the Toronto (Canada) area and was hoping there is someone on this forum who also resides in Toronto (or surrounding area) and knows a good breeder to please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike and sorry to hear about Gracie. I also lost a bird who flew away due to a moment of inattention. Still hoping he'll be found one day.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hi sprman00, I live in downtown Toronto but I don't know of any breeders here. We are friends with a breeder but she lives in Windsor. However, you can inquire at the Pet Managerie in Cabbagetown. I got my Sunny there. I really like that place because they are a local neighbourhood pet store that gives you real service instead of those huge chain stores that are just out to make money. If you tell them exactly what you are looking for, they can probably source it for you. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts