Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
I was looking at ordering books online. Cheeky is on my shoulder helping me pick out some good ones :). I then remembered that it had been FOREVER since I bought a book on cockatiels or parakeets/budgies.

I know I probably don't need an updated book on them, because I'm a member of this forum, and talkbudgies. I'd like to buy a new book on each anyways... I try to keep care books of all the pets in my care.

Does anyone know of a good author on cockatiels or budgies???

Thanks!
Hilly

·
Banned
105 Posts
Cockatiels for Dummies is an awesome book. I have it and it rocks. You should get it, they have it on Amazon. Also Birds for Dummies is good too. Anything that ends in 'for dummies' is good.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I agree with Meghan Cockatiels for dummies is a good book I took it out at the library for a few weeks it has lots of good information :)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
dummy me...lol I never even thought to look for books at the library...lol Ian took our son William to the library and he saw some cockatiel books and got them for me :D the cockatiels for dummies was the best one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have this book http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books...59565-item.html?ref=Search+Books:+'cockatiesl' I think it is good. I also think that parrots of dummies is a great book too.
Thank you all for the replies.
I also saw this one when Cheeky was looking with me. I think I'll get it :).

I also think I'll go ahead and get the cockatiels for dummies one, since it won by popular vote ;):D.

I think I will also get the same ones for my keets if possible.

Thanks!
Hilly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts