Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blizz is 1 on Sunday and I just ordered his last hatchday present...He's getting a mini macbook mirror! :D

He's got some other toys that we've hidden but this is the last (if I can resist the other toys I've found)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Happy early from me too, gorgeous little mister! :bday: :clap:

Telling yourself no on buying more toys is the hard part, isn't it? :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was talking to mum about not being able to wait for his toys to come, some will be a bit late.
My exact words were "I can't wait for Blizz's L-A-P-T-O-P to come" because he was on my shoulder lol

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Ok so it's hard not buying when it's not their hatch day, so don't worry if you are weak. This is a judgment free zone. Happy hatch day Blizz, tomorrow.
Glad it is judgement free. Joey's hatchday is sometime in the last week and a half of next month (I wish I knew for sure), and I am already browsing new toys and treats. Heck, we're also studying up on new cages for Christmas... and I'm thinking more toys then too! :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Happy Hatchday Blizzard!
Hope he's having lots of fun and cuddles :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sadly his laptop isn't here yet but! We're going to show him his presents when he gets his cake :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Happy hatchday Blizzard! Loving the signature picture aha. So good that you know the hatchday, all I have for my Maxi is egg laid May, hatched July ! Hope Blizzard is enjoying his gifts and cake :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blizzs presents and cake thing (that Mack liked the most) :)

He loves his new swing

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
873 Posts
I think his favourite by far is....
That's because the macbook stimulates his advanced intellectual curiosity :smart: ...
oh, and there's that great-looking bird on the screen, too! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts