Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bad jojo out this afternoon for our evening cuddle/play

well after eating my glasess she went for my face i moved thinking she was gonna bite me, well after remembering what i was told about the hair thing i thought i would let her as she don't bite,

well i got licks she liked my face a few times, then kept coming back for more, and i says kisses and she would kiss me again bless her i was kissing her wing

i feel we are bonding a bit more she isnt comfortable with me stroking her, i mean she will let me but gets a bit dusty but we are getting there

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thats great isn't it wonderful when they decide the can trust you they just get all lovey more and more each day. Good for you.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Sounds like you guys are bonding :D I will talk to Spike and he will lean in and give me a kiss :love: I would only touch her head, you don't want to give her the wrong message :p

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it was really sweet when i relaised i was being licked :D then she went for my nose lol sorry but ewww lol

she wolf whistles like mad in the morning, she has found her lungs

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
You could have a male 'tiel if she's starting to wolf whistle.

From what I know, a very small percentage of females can sing and talk as well... but males usually are more vocal than females.

None of my 3 female 'tiels have wolf whistled, my 2 males on the other hand have.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i was told my tiel was a she but im not to worried lol, she is lovely either way

she has done a bit more than wolf whistle she does the whistle milo does at teh start of tweenies lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts