Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprisingly the only one of the flock who didn't touch the bread was Ozzie, who usually loves to eat. :p Here's some pics:

Not surprisingly Sunny was the first to dig in.

Followed by Gracie

Fizzy was happy to eat it, but thought it tasted better if he stood on his head.

"What?"

Blinkie spied the plate

And jumped down to sample the new food

And Cookie and Bailee were the last to check it out

With full tummies it was play time

And cuddle time for baby Sunny

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
SO cute! It must be fun with all those birds there. Those pics of Fizzy standing on his head and Blikie observing are so cute..I can tell they're funny little guys. The tiels ofcouse..beautiful as ever!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's slightly crazy with all the birds here. :lol: I don't mind it at all, especially as i'm on holidays with all the free time in the world at the moment, but i'm not sure i could handle 5 tiels normally. :p I make time each night to have just my guys out for a while, and tonight it was so relaxing, i had all three tiels hanging out with me on the lounge: Bailee on my arm singing, Cookie on my chest preening, and Gracie beside me playing with a feather, and all the budgies were hanging out together and chatting away happily, it was really nice.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I know..sometimes they act so well behaved and sometimes they all decide to play "who can give mommy the most trouble"..hehe

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Fizzy was happy to eat it, but thought it tasted better if he stood on his head.
LOL!! You make up such funny captions. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts