Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what bird youtubers do u watch I enjoy watching videos of parrots and learning from them I usually watch the Parrot wizard and BirdTricks and Parrot Whisper and I like watching them everyday lol.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I like that one too, littletiel! There's another one I like I'll have to link, and I like the tiel singing along to someone playing the Totoro theme on the keyboard. ^_^

In terms of channels, I sometimes watch the Parrot Wizard. I don't like the Parrot Whisperer.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that one too, littletiel! There's another one I like I'll have to link, and I like the tiel singing along to someone playing the Totoro theme on the keyboard. ^_^

In terms of channels, I sometimes watch the Parrot Wizard. I don't like the Parrot Whisperer.
I dont really like the parrot whisperer either

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I watch the Parrot Wizard (I also have his book) and Barbara Heidenreich. I don't like Parrot Whisperer either. Holding birds just stresses them out.

I have a whole other bunch of subscriptions on my YouTube channel as well

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I watch the Parrot Wizard (I also have his book) and Barbara Heidenreich. I don't like Parrot Whisperer either. Holding birds just stresses them out.

I have a whole other bunch of subscriptions on my YouTube channel as well
Im gonna get his book soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts