Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
It's a wonder what they like to play with, eh? Like cats. Spend $40 on a new bed and they ignore it. Crumple up a ball of paper and they play with it all day. Silly boogers, LOL!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Lol! That's adorable :D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Cute! My boy's favourite toy is a zipper hanging from a bar of his cage. He has torn it apart, but he keeps playing with it and loves it (he even holds it with his foot while chewing it so that it doesn't swing - so smart!). I spent about 50 cents on it, while I spent a lot of money on other toys he completely ignores.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He really goes at this thing some times. But every time I try to catch him on video he stops when he hears the camera. So this was the best I could do.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hahaha that's adorable!
Zoe loves straws. She has a cage full of toys to play with, but no, she's happy with a straw.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Adorable! Yep, Joey has more toys than most human children, yet he loves playing with 'trash', as I call it. He loves the bells that have come off toys, destroyed bits of old chewable, shreddy toys that really should be thrown away because he has brand new, ignored versions of the toys that just sit there.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Cockatiels are wise. They know that money doesn't buy happiness and that happiness is in small things.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cute :D!

Well, normally, my two tiels love to destroy wood; but one time, I was playing chess with a friend, Rurik came to the table, picked off one of my friend's towers, let it in the middle of the board, and then went and pulled off my friend's king; I claimed victory after that, but didn't work :rofl:...

It's surprising with which things tiels can entertain themselves :lol:...
...and the public :lol: ...

Rara avis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts