Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's home! Picked her up this morning. Gosh she is just beautiful. Pete's pictures really didn't do her justice LOL

I took those when I got her home and let her settle for a bit. I gave her a bath (she desperately needed one lol) and right now she's nomming on some kiwi fruit.

She loves to cuddle! She's happy chilling out on my chest or shoulder. She doesn't really care about the cockatiels and they don't really care much about her either lol.
I didn't bother with a quarantine period because she has spent the past 6 weeks at Pete's mothers house which is a pet-less home, so that basically acted as the quarantine period.

She was very chatty during the drive home lol!

:love: :love: :love:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Wow, what a huge and very beautiful baby! :love:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is on 2 feeds a day as of today. I'm pretty sure pete tried to drop her down to just an evening feed too soon and it has resulted in her screaming non-stop because she's hungry. I gave her a morning feed this morning and she's been relatively quiet since.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just such a gorgeous animal! I've never seen an Eclectus in real life.
If ever I got into large birds, they're one of the species that appeals to me most.

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Her colors are soooo pretty!!! :love:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
OMG - Check out those colours! What a gorgeous girl!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys :)

She will more than likely molt out the green feathers, but I definitely wouldn't complain if she didn't lol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts