Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 year old "beardie" at the nature center. He is a lot of fun! He is very gentle, except when I let him run around on the floor! Then he gets aggressive and will bite my feet, or other things in the room. Once he was on the floor and suddenly went racing across the room and attacked the feet of a full deer mount. I told him he was a silly lizard and if that deer was alive, he'd stomp on that sassy little head! Do any of you own a bearded dragon?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have one! His name is Bean and he is about 8 years old. Absolute doll! He is our Grotesque Puppy! He has never tried to bite us and we consider ourselves very lucky to have gotten to be his family!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beardies

Cool! My guy's name is Levi (short for "Leviathan") He does attack my feet, but otherwise has never bitten. I also have a corn snake, leopard gecko, 2 crested geckoes, a spotted salamander and a tiger salamander in the nature center. There is also a giant African millipede and a Mexican red-legged tarantula. All of these belong to the nature center, but I get to take care of them and show them to guests. At home all I have is a Betta fish and of course my beloved 'tiel, Bennie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts