Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are a perfect couple! They have 3 eggs now! The eggs are 17 day old, 15 days old, and 13 days old. They have eggs every year and have beautiful babies and they both help and are responsible! the also have a button quail egg I through in there to hatch! BTW they are Male: Grey split to pied and Hen: Cinnamon pearl

Okay that is it! (for now)

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
What a pretty pair of 'tiels. Hope to see some photos of the bubs when you are able to get some/when they hatch.

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
hmmm i wonder why u called her cinnamon?? :p they are beautiful birdies....and i bet their babies will be adorable....don't forget more pics...we loooooove pics here!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
what a lovely hen!!.. the boy is pretty too.. but cinnamon is WOW!!..

you´ll get very pretty babies from them...

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
If you got a pearl from the last clutch that means your male is split to Pearl as well as pied. With the pairing of a Gray/Pied male and a Cinnamon Pearl female. You would only get Gray and Pied babies but all the males would be split to cinnamon and Pearl. The only way to get any Visual pearls is if the male carries the gene too! Congrats! That's nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.