Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the drive, my tiel just recently discovered he likes to mutilate cilantro! Which is great, but he looks like he's turning into the hulk starting with his beak ? how can I get his beak clean so he doesn't look like a mutant?

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
It fades off eventually. Most birds after eating rub their beak on a surface to clean it off, so it'll fade soon :)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hahaha :D I can always tell who's been eating which veggie by the colour of the stain on their beaks, lol.

It will come off after he takes a drink/wipes his beak to clean it. It could take a while if it's really stained :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Get a Teenage Mutant Ninja Cockatiel pic for us

Best regards, Noekeon & Kana!

·
Registered
885 Posts
My youngest is a whiteface pied and his whole front was stained yellow for months because he was such a messy formula eater lmao! Food stains look a bit unsightly, but it does fade after a while. At least he's a healthy baby who eats his veggies!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey is such a dainty nibbler when it comes to veggies that his beak rarely gets messy. However, before he learned to navigate his cage, his belly was lavender from his grape mineral block. :D He now has a pineapple one which wouldn't stain as bad if he would drag himself across it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts