Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Banjo is getting a new friend on Sunday :D We are so excited about having 2 birds.
We do not know if it is a boy or girl:confused:
It was Banjo's birthday this week ,it was on Tuesday, Melbourne Cup Day.:)
We hope they will like each other! Banjo is a very social bird and should get on well with his new bird friend.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Oh wow feahters!!!!! That is so cool...I am getting my first cockatiel on sunday!!!!! You can see her picture in my siggy!!!!! I cant wait to see your new tiel!!!!! I bet they will get along GREAT!!!!!! Do you have a picture of him/her?????

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Happy belated Birthday Banjo!!! Congrats on getting another one I am sure Banjo will be so happy to have a friend to keep him company ;) make sure you post pic's when you get him/her on Sunday :) we can take guesses on what the gender is....lol :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Happy B-day (belated) Banjo-glad to hear you're getting a friend! I couldn't just have one either...:p Please post some pics!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
How exciting for you! Keep us all updated, can't wait to see him/her. :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
It's so exciting! :D Banjo will love having his very own friend. Once you have a couple of photos of the newbie, i will make a new signature for you. ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We just rang the breeder for our new bird and it looks like he is not ready yet and is still too young. She told us he was not ready and needs another week to be ready for us. The children are very dissapointed but I remember we got banjo a bit early and had to hand feed lots -even had to take him to work to feed him! So I am happy to wait as I remember sitting up to very very late at night hand feeding him!! So we have waited for a long while it will only be a week more! We will let you know and post some pictures when we do finally get him/her!! Thanks for all the replies of support for our new adventure ,we all enjoyed reading your comments and the children thought everyone was really nice to write such nice words of encouragement for this special time in their and Banjo's life!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
It's good that the breeder is keeping the babies till they're good and ready. :D I think Bailee was rushed a bit, cause as you know i had some trouble with him not eating enough on his own too. Just one more week! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts