Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video i took of Bailee singing his little heart out. A couple of times he tried to do the bit of the Harry Potter theme we've been teaching him, but he got all muddled up. He's good at pop goes the weasel though as you'll see. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5g1ODBfU_0

·
Registered
541 Posts
OMG hes such a little character!!! i love the pop goes the weasel! Are they natural whistlers, or do you have to teach him it by repetition? does he pick it up quickly?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG hes such a little character!!! i love the pop goes the weasel! Are they natural whistlers, or do you have to teach him it by repetition? does he pick it up quickly?
He naturally chatters and i'm sure that if not taught anything he would whistle cockatiel tunes. :p But my brother and I have taught him the tunes and wolf whistles through repetition. It took him a few weeks to learn to wolf whistle and with each new whistle he gets faster and faster to pick it up. :D It's taking longer for him to get Harry Potter because it's a longer whistle (even just the first part we're teaching him) and only my brother can whistle it (i'm so lame at whistling). So he doesn't hear it as much as he heard his other whistles. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts