Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And he can control them too!!

Not a very good photo but it almost shows his full wingspan - it's awesome!

And one of Cookie too (she's hard to get flight shots of)

After all the flying was done they both took a break

:)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!! :D It's especially nice seeing Bails flying around because he had such a severe clip. All his primaries and secondaries were basically gone and for the last 5-6 months he's been dropping like a rock. To see him flying and controlling his flight is fantastic.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Thanks guys!! :D It's especially nice seeing Bails flying around because he had such a severe clip. All his primaries and secondaries were basically gone and for the last 5-6 months he's been dropping like a rock. To see him flying and controlling his flight is fantastic.
aww poor Bailee did he come severely clipped? he looks great now :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know why people do that to that extent :(
It's just what they know. Before i started coming on forums i only clipped one wing when clipping. Then i learnt this wasn't the way to go. It's the same with all the different styles of clipping.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
It's just what they know. Before i started coming on forums i only clipped one wing when clipping. Then i learnt this wasn't the way to go. It's the same with all the different styles of clipping.
I think the one wing clipping is still widely used I hear that alot but your right its just what they know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts