Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen this video on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOR3mvJkXY&NR=1 The dog is not happy with the cockatiel and the cockatiel even drank some of the dogs water :mad: When will people ever learn not to put their pets in danger, the cockatiel does not know any better. After all he is not a dog and can't understand what the dog wants.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Probably the owner doesn't know any better either and thinks it's all terribly cute. :( I've had my budgies discover the dogs water before and if i see them near it now i have to cover it up while they're out.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I have the same problem once in a while with Ollie he will sit with Pepper will she eats as he follows her everywhere and I have caught him trying to drink out of her water and eat her food silly boy its just like having a baby around you have to watch them constantly

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
That's terrible..not good at all..Drop the video camera and pick up a book...That dog was getting angry and could have snapped the tiel in half..

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I posted a comment, if it shows up, last you tube video i posted on i don't think it ever showed up, but I did cuss the people out, it was of the owners giving thier parrotlett booze

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That is just so sad. :( One snap of that dog and the tiel would have been a gonner. Now what would the owner feel like. I mean, Clover (my dog) never ever snaps, but I would never in a million years get Willow in the middle of Clover and food. The same with any dog.

·
Registered
22 Posts
my mother tried to give october wine when she was realy drunk and i screamed at her that it was poison to them, then my step father came out and looked at my mom and said "whats wrong with you, who do you think will be paying for the vet bill." i was so mad though, my mom will never be baby sitting unless its a emergance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts