Hi Angela,Ive got a 2 and a half month old baby cockatiel and I am still hand feeding him/her.. Im using a syringe with a 1 inch rubber tube and while im feeding him/her, it accidentally swallowed the rubber tube!
Would the rubber tube be digested and the bird will be alright?
What should I do?
He swallowed about 5hours ago and he still seems alright..
My bird had swallowed the tube same as your case, Its just 5 hours since it swalloded, please let me know what happened to your bird, Would be great if you can reply at the earliest