Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My babies are now 4 weeks old... they look like itty bitty birdies...lol The pearl lutino is a female named Butterball, the pied is a male named Gonzo both were hatched on sept 1 and the pearl is a male named Henery the Chicken Hawk, he hatched on sept 3.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
They are stunning!! :love:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Forgive me for squealing with delight, but they are just too cute for words! :love:

That stumpy little tail in the 3rd pic just melts my heart! :love:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just love raising babies and sharing them with people... 2 of these babies are going to the same home... and the pied has a deposit pending on him... my babies seem to go very fast without even having to advertise them... I have a facebook page and people just seem to find me and want them right away... I handraise them and love every second of it.... (except the heartbreak times, those I can do without) This video was taken today, 1st time tasting veggies... 4 1/2 weeks old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0B4tjEE3A

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Henery's Birthday is the same as my sister's :D ! How cool is that! OMG...the vid of them eating is sooo cute! **Dies from cuteness overload. Again. **

·
Registered
161 Posts
They are beautiful, so love having babies. I am not game enough to hand rear after last time when 5 died. But I handle them every day and hope they will be tame enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts