Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who uses a harness if your birds isnt fully accepting the harness like if they are still biting at it I would recommend you to try bring them out everyday even if its just in your garden because Rocko wasnt wearing it I had to get him comfortable with it again and I went to the shop with him yesterday and Today I went with my mam to do shopping and Rocko was sitting on the Trolley while I wheeled it around and when we went outside he flew almost on to the shop sign lol but the harness line made him come back down but it took a while to get the harness on him because he didnt wear it for so long so I have to at least try get it on him everyday he also bit me and my finger bled.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Brandon - where did you get your harness from? I can't seem to find a Canadian retailer that sells them. Does anyone happen to know where I can find one in Canada? Thx.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi I am from Calgary and I believe they sell them at parrotdise perch. I actually ordered mine online for about $35 CAN a year and half ago.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Oscar continually bites his but I'm ot sure whether it's because it rubs him or he just doesn't like it. It is good to take him in the garden without his cage or around to my mum's. I even took him to the pub one night!

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Brandon - where did you get your harness from? I can't seem to find a Canadian retailer that sells them. Does anyone happen to know where I can find one in Canada? Thx.
I got mine in a petstore you can get them online just type Aviator harness and you should find some websites that sells them

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oscar continually bites his but I'm ot sure whether it's because it rubs him or he just doesn't like it. It is good to take him in the garden without his cage or around to my mum's. I even took him to the pub one night!
Lol im sure he had a good time in the pub

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mine is coming in the mail soon. I don't think Francis will like wearing it but I'm willing to work with him and see if I can take him in my garden. He gets scared of birds just flying past our window so we will take it slow...very slow. I'm encouraged by your adventures Brandon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts