Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p:love: My Astros First Entry for Cockatiel of the Month! Haha,,being new to this event,I'd just thought I'd give it a try..After all,,every cockatiel on the forum is Wonderful :p:love:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
hi, astro is adorable :)

but this month, the contest is "dusty cockatiel" where we take a photo of the dust cloud they make when they shake their feathers off. If you have a photo that matches that theme, please enter it in the same thread as the October COTM Entries :) unfortunately, as cute as this photo is, it does not match this month's theme.

How COTM works is we have a theme each month. members submit photos that match those themes. by the due date, the thread is closed and we all vote for our favourite photo and the winner is chosen that way. We post our photos in the entry thread, using a photo that matches the theme :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the Help there! :)...I understand how it all works now :)

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
not a problem, if you have any questions on how things work that you are not sure about, you are fully welcome to contact staff, or ask on the forum :) anyone would be more than happy to help you

·
Registered
389 Posts
He is VERY handsome though, we love seeing pictures regardless of the reason :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx A lot Chicky!!,,He is Handsome isn't he..Just Starting to try and Whistle..haha my buddy!! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you licia!!...yup he is a Pearl pied cockatiel..the signs of a male bird are shown...so im really hoping astro is a boy...il keep the posting going for you!! :)...please could you post some pics of your tiel!! THANKS :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts