Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!! :)

For the Past couple of Weeks Astro has been going through his molt...there were so many pinnies everywhere!!...he was so moody and only let me give him scritches once or twice a day....atleast now he's a bit happier,not as moody anymore,so we both happier...and just recently his new flights came out :)..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Stunning boy! Thanks for sharing! (Gotta love it when those new feathers come in!)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know right!!

They always look stunning..I especially like his new flight because the one on the left is a yellowish white colour and the one on the right is a very dark grey(Almost Black) with a Yellow bar on it,is this common :)...I think it looks cool :)

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
it's a pearl feather, but keep an eye on it. he's pearl pied so they keep the pearl marks often longer, but females keep the pearls and wing feather markings for life. males get solid grey flights. look at tsuka in my signature. dont count his wing feathers with spots though, those are imped feathers so not his original feathers... theyre dally's. but see the rest are solid grey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts