Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know, Gracie-Gacy was egg-bound recently. The egg was collapsed/removed (though some shell was so adhered to her uterus it wouldn't come off) and the vet said if she wasn't normal by Monday (tomorrow!), to tell them. She is currently on antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.

She's feeling much better and eating more, and the general consistency of her droppings improved. However, I don't know if her feces are normal.

I will be taking pictures of what she makes tomorrow and Emailing the vet but here are some from today. She eats Zupreem fruit blend. The orange tint was there about a week before the procedure -- I posted about it then -- and it showed up again today. What do you guys think?

:grey tiel:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I forgot to add: pellets are her favorite part of the diet right now. She eats less veggies than I'd like, but we do offer them and she eats some. We also feed seeds (and she eats them), but she prefers her pellets and eats more of those. I plan to transition to Zupreem natural, since I believe it's the same but undyed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts