Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
*Clears throat, wipes eye and reads a statement from Dooby*

Thank you, thank you to all who voted for me. I'd also like to thank my breeder, who looked after me when I was young, even though she thought I was a girl. Pffft. I'd also like to thank Plukie and Darryl, my mum and dad, for putting up with me when I'm grumpy and for giving me everything a tiel could want...except a girlfriend. Sheesh. I'd like to travel the world and help the needy.....

*Folds up statement*

Well, that's enough of that, thanks everybody. Especially Laura for those kind words!! To her there is this special smiley...

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Thanks everybody. So sorry Earl, Dooby pipped you at the post....you are the better tempered one, but ssshh, don't tell Dooby. lol.
:lol: Me & Earl won't tell Dooby, or he may be very angry with you! And then you wouldn't be able to type with bandaged up fingers, to enter Dooby in any more competitions!! :eek: I better not give Earl ideas, or Dooby may just find out by a certain feathered someone who wants to win! Lol!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Oi.......Dooby doesn't need any more reasons to chew on my fingers, thank you. What gets me is, he sharpens his beak every night, ready for the next day!!!
Maybe he knows already, and is waiting for the right time!! :lol: Earl just can't keep his beak shut, telling secrets is his favourite thing apart from nibbling everything in his path to bits!! :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Oooh I sense a bit of competitiveness between you two. :p

Anyway Congrats Plukie! Loved the speech Dooby. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts