Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the April COTM Contest! This months theme is...

“Easter”

For this months theme, all you need to do is post a photo of your Cockatiel doing something related to Easter. I will not accept entries that do not go with the theme, so make sure your entry is to do with the theme, and if you aren't sure, then just ask.

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until April 20th.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

·
Registered
181 Posts
How about Corona sitting on Easter eggs? Yep, I really did dye cockatiel eggs for this picture. She had just quit sitting on them after a month, so I dyed the eggs and managed to get her to sit on them one more time.

·
Registered
385 Posts
How about Corona sitting on Easter eggs? Yep, I really did dye cockatiel eggs for this picture. She had just quit sitting on them after a month, so I dyed the eggs and managed to get her to sit on them one more time.

omg! LOL! I don't think we need any more entries! LOL! I doubt anyone can top that!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ok I'm going to need the world's smallest pair of rabbit ears, a basket (w/fake green grass), a dozen Cadbury Eggs,mm a professional photographer...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok I'm going to need the world's smallest pair of rabbit ears, a basket (w/fake green grass), a dozen Cadbury Eggs,mm a professional photographer...
I think they make mini Cadbury Eggs, don't they. Those should be about cockatiel sized. Or the little malt ones.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
It's not my fault I have an adorable bird! :)

But it is your fault for taking the most sweetest photos of her :love:

Can you give me a link to your photo bucket? I want to drool all over those pictures!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Thanks again for doing this Roxy. :)

Here is my entry. Oscar and Marley.

·
Registered
181 Posts
It's not my fault I have an adorable bird! :)

But it is your fault for taking the most sweetest photos of her :love:

Can you give me a link to your photo bucket? I want to drool all over those pictures!
I actually have a photo portfolio online, but I have never had a section for Corona. I'll try to cobble one together in the next few days. :)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
April COTM

That's a winner for sure - so cute!
It reminds me of one year Meshach had laid eggs. I dyed them, too, and gave some to my parents in a little basket as an Easter decoration. Mom told me on the phone later that she stopped Dad just in time from eating them! He thought they were candy!!! What a surprise that would have been!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.