Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so silly sometimes as I was posting to Jaime's thread I was trying to think how long I have had Georgie, and it just hit me in less then a month she will be a year old I couldn't believe it and two months after that its Ollie's turn, where has the time gone, anyone else have a birthday coming up soon.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Lets see, Icarus my budgie just turned 1 on feb 27th :) Spike will be 1 on may 1st ( I had to estimate his birthday :( )
My cats Shadow and Sugar will be 14 years old on April 13th and Bandit my dog will be 8 years old on June 12th :)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I wish I had the hatch dates for my babies but I don't...Baby is three this month assuming she was 6mths and Ziggy is going to be 1 in a month assuming he was 6mth when I got him.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mine are at the latter part of the year too, Noo and Jess being 3 and 2 in August, Milko 1 in NOvember and Charlie will be 4 end of December. Barnslees age is unknown so she shares Charlies birthday :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well, I got Sawyer in November and he definitely wasn't a baby, but, at the same time, I don't think he was more than a year old... I've always estimated his birthday to be in spring of 2007.

I also heard somewhere that they moult a couple months before their birthday? I don't know how true that is, but if it DOES have any truth to it... Sawyer just went through his moult in January/February, so that reaffirms my estimation.

So, I'm gonna say his birthday is in April. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.