Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Everyone....I found my cockatiel...it is from the breeder I told you about earlyer!!!! She is so so pretty and I really love her...I am picking her up on sunday!!!! Here is a picture of her....

·
Registered
296 Posts
She is pretty. Is she a Whiteface Lutino? I can't tell if she has grey on her or if it's just a reflection. How old is she?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Congrats Mal, she is a beautiful girl I see it to Babi on my end it looks more cinnamon whatever she is she's gorgeous :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Congratulations on a beautiful tiel! :) Is she hand reared or not?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all!!!! She is a white faced cinnamon pied..... and I think she is 12 weeks old!!!!! and she is hand reared and very friendly!!!!! I can show you all more and more and more pictures when I have her home...and she starts to ajust to me.... I cant wait:)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
*green with envy* A whiteface cinny pied. It's just not fair!! :p You're so lucky, that's my favourite mutation.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really Bea????? That is awsome!!!!!! I mean it is not good that you are *green with envy*...lol...it is good that I am getting one and you can see lots o pictures....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Laura!!!!!! I am planing on posting lots of pictures for you all too see!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! It is FINALLY so close!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks...well I am not sure about the name...I kinda like Clemintine ????? But I am not sure!!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think her name for now will be ELLA!!!!!!!!!!! If she turns out to be a boy it will be BLAZE!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts