Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Angel as a long standing relationship with my toes....in fact....he has made sexual advances on more than one occasion :love::eek:...lol....mostly he just talks to them happily for hours....never mind my toes looking deformed...i've had surgery on them several times since i was 13 so they aren't quite normal looking but Angel loves them just the way they are :love:....he says pretty pretty pretty (numerous times) boy...hello and wolf whistles...he also makes other sounds but they don't feature this day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vK9USjb6TA

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol.....ty Bea!!! he is a bit of a dorky tiel.....no matter how much he tries my toe just doesn't return his affections....lol...ty for the great comments....he is a pretty special boy

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
it could be the nail varnish.....the times he has tried to...well you know.... was when I was wearing purple fuzzy socks!!! needless to say those socks are no longer allowed when Angel is around my feet....He also talks like that to my knuckles....my extended pointer finger and my dad's thumb

·
Registered
824 Posts
My tiel Alladin does the same thing. He started onces after he saws my mom with no socks on and he's been hooked on toes ever since. He'll sing to anyone's toes. Put him on a foot and he's in heaven, I think he has a toe nail polish fetish too. I painted my toes bring pink and he just can't get enough. lol :blink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.