Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Don't you love it when they are sleeping like that? He is so cute. I love it when Milo falls asleep on my lap or shoulder.

·
Registered
334 Posts
eheh bless him, he sensed you were up to something ;)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
LOL - Very cute :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
They are so cute when they sleep. And yes, of course always. I get up hours before my tiel and goes to turns the lights on before leaving for work. He is impossible to wake early so I often watch him for a while. The tiny movements when he breaths and how peaceful he looks. Priceless.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
and then

Yes, 'tiels are adorable all the time! I like to watch them snoozing, too.
Sometimes Bennie will tuck his head behind his wing like that, but I'll see his one beady little eye peering at me for a while before he goes to sleep. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sometimes Bennie will tuck his head behind his wing like that, but I'll see his one beady little eye peering at me for a while before he goes to sleep. :)
Yep, he eyeballs me as he's dosing off too.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
When Joey is napping and we wake him up, he will just give us the one beady eye, or birdie death stare, for a few seconds then go back to sleep. It is funny how often will will sit still and not get up if we want a drink or to go to the bathroom, so we won't interrupt a nap.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Don't you love it when you make a noise and they're sleeping and suddenly they give you the one bird, offended birdy stare? What a way to make you guilty!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts