Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i been searching for a lutino cockatiel was not sure what the price would be so after some research i posted an add on kijiji canada for a male lutino price $125.00 i got a call from this guy in bothwell he has a male 2 year old lutino and he is going to deliver it he is going to send me a pic of it so when i get the pic you will get it as well

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it will have to be a indoor one but my brother if i can trick him into it will make me one

(come on paul look at how cute they look and look how stretch is so cuddly with you he he he)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Now with my brother, allen, I find the best approach is to say something like "I'm going to make a playgym for my birds...I've got some nails and a bit of old wood, that should do it!" Then he is so horrified at what I'm intending to do, that he'll do it for me. It works everytime. lol. Maybe that sort of approach would work on your brother as well. lol

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
knowing when to back out is smart the guy who was going to sell me the lutino wanted 125.00 then i get this email saying he wants 150.00 it just did not settle with me so i called my breeder told her the price went up she mentioned the name of the guy mind you i have not told her the guys name and she hit it right on the mark so she warned me not to put his birds in with mine till there checked bye a avian vet so i emailed the guy said because you changed the price the deal is off

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i found out this guy got this bird from someone else for 40 dollars i would not mind paying extra for the bird but when someone changes the price i just have a bad feeling i feel bad for the bird going from home to home it gets use to one owner then bang has to readjust

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i was talking to my breeder and she knows someone who has a male lutino not tame around 2 years old they want me to come see there setup and to see the lutino his name is lackie

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wish you lived closer to me. I have so far 3 lutino babies maybe more as eggs hatch. I would have to blood test for a male but I sell mine for $65 or $95 with a blood test. I really hope you find a lutino they are beautiful. I just wish I could help you out. It makes me sad that you are having so much trouble finding 1 when there are so many in my area. Well good luck on finding one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.