Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today when we all got up (all 11 of us..LOL) I opened everyone's cages like usual...so I'm sitting there on the couch and Ziggy went and ate some veggies and seed, then came out started this serious head bopping and monkey chatter- He is TOO cute! I never had a boy before so this is really exciting for me. This little boy is adorable!!! :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the monkey chatter :p, Ziggy must be getting comfortable in his new home ;)

YEA! I think he really love it. He did it on my shoulder too- I really wish I could record it- I'll keep trying to catch him on camera!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
YEA! I think he really love it. He did it on my shoulder too- I really wish I could record it- I'll keep trying to catch him on camera!
Good Luck!!! recording it ...lol Ollie was chattering up a storm last night and I thought I heard my first wolfwhistle out of him but everytime I tried to sneak up and record he heard me and then that was it :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea- he does it out of the blue and not for long- he looks suprized that the sounds are coming from him..hehe- he did some kissing noises along with the head bopping- I think this will be fun! I wish I knew how to whistle!!!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Yea- he does it out of the blue and not for long- he looks suprized that the sounds are coming from him..hehe- he did some kissing noises along with the head bopping- I think this will be fun! I wish I knew how to whistle!!!
try and find some recordings of whistles on the internet

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nothing like a bit of background music to aid concentration. ;)
LOL_ So do males always serenade? I can't wait until Ziggy is a little older and chattering up a storm. :rolleyes: Since I can't whistle, I've been doing the wolf whistle like a kissing noise and tonight he suprized me and did it! I was like whoa! DO IT AGAIN!!! I know...a little too exicted but still. He's starting to be more vocal and it just means he likes his new home. :):):)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All males i know do. hugs will get on your sholder or on his cage do heart wings and strut around like he owns everything, which he does, and serenade his little heart out. Some times you have to wonder what goes through their minds
Awww! That must be so cute! I can't wait!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts