Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocko is kinda agressive when hes on top of Tikos cage and it takes a couple of seconds to get him to step up because he keeps nibbling my fingers for a while and moving around until I finally get him to step up and when I try to walk away from the cage he flies back up and Tikos cage is in the Kitchen so whenever im in the kitchen with Rocko he always flies to Tikos cage.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Honestly I wouldn't let Rocko on top of Tiko's cage. If she wanted to, she could badly injure Rocko. No matter how placid she is, it's just not safe and not something I would risk.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly I wouldn't let Rocko on top of Tiko's cage. If she wanted to, she could badly injure Rocko. No matter how placid she is, it's just not safe and not something I would risk.
The cage is tall and Tiko is usually on the bottom of the cage sitting on a perch at her food bowl and sometimes shes in a different room with my mam and I dont think tiko would harm him.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It only takes 1 time.
I watch him when hes there most of the time hes only up there because I walked in the kitchen and thats usually where he just flies even when I had budgies the minute I walked in the kitchen they wanted to go on the cage only thing is Tiko is afraid of budgies dont know why maybe because they are small very small lol.also I was in the kitchen with Rocko yesterday teaching him recall and a few times he flew over to the cage and I had to get him down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts