·
Registered
1,473 Posts
aww he is just to adorable, I want to give him a big cuddle :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I guess Phoenix had a night fright last night.... all of his beautiful new flight feathers are gone. 3 from one wing, two from another, and two tail feathers.... I'm so sad. 5 months of waiting for them to break in a day :(

·
Registered
483 Posts
Just wanted to say Phoenix has gotta be one of the cutest birds ever! :love:
Your avatar makes me smile every time... too cute!

I hope Phoenix is feeling alright.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Oh, he's doing fantastic, really! I'm taking the feather loss far harder than he is. He's such a sweet and happy bird - his favorite things in the world are head scritches and beak kisses. He's still pretty clingy but he may grow out of that still. He's also finally stopped screaming bloody murder when I leave the room (most of the time), which is nice.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
He's grown up so much.... and finally has enough confidence to start talking outside the cage - he was serenading and heart winging at me from my finger/shoulder today :lol:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Jaguar, are you sure Phoenix is male? Because his face is so grey!
I'm no expert with cockatiel mutations but I thought if there's grey in the face then it's female?
My Choco is almost the exact same mutation just with a little more white/yellows! :p She also never grew out of her baby face! I see Phoenix has matured so much! :)

Edit: I don't know... Choco is still clingy as always :D I'm not sure your Phoenix will ever get over that!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
[email protected] Phoenix chewing the cable - what is it with cockatiels and cables? I used to protect my computer cables with aquarium tubing. worked like a charm :D

Give that Phoenix a scritch for the rest of us :D He is sooo cute (But you guys have heard that a million times in this thread, heehee)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I don't know, it's kind of funny how obsessed he is with cables. He won't chew any of my braided cord ones, but my mouse cable is taped in two spots where he's poked holes in the tubing! Bugger! :eek:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts