Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning got up as normal, made coco her breakfast she had a drink. But this afternoon she's had two very watery and squirty poos. The actual feces bit is solid, a little moist. However the urine and liquidy stuff is very watery like its splattered everywhere and it came out really quick I don't know how to explain properly.

It's happened twice so far and I'm keeping an eye on her she seems to be okay behaviour wise. Anything that might be the problem??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This morning got up as normal, made coco her breakfast she had a drink. But this afternoon she's had two very watery and squirty poos. The actual feces bit is solid, a little moist. However the urine and liquidy stuff is very watery like its splattered everywhere and it came out really quick I don't know how to explain properly.

It's happened twice so far and I'm keeping an eye on her she seems to be okay behaviour wise. Anything that might be the problem??
She just started vommiting we're now at the vets :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My baby has been hospitalised because I wanted to make sure she was being looked after propeely :( fingers crossed she's okay. I miss her already not being on my shoulder and yet she's only down the road. :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sending lots and lots of hugs and good wishes to COCO.. "get well soon, COCO !!", from cutie and family:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's wonderful news! And she is also lucky to have such a caring, responsible mum!
Ah thank you so very much, that's very kind of you! :) I will be ringing again tomorrow at the same time, and hopefully there will be some more improvement or something along the positive lines!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
C'MOOOOON COCO! Feel better soon, hun! **Hugs to everyone**

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Oh nooooooo I'm so sorry. I did not expect this at all. :cry: You did everything you could to help her, don't forget that. You are an awesome owner.

Fly free Coco

1 - 20 of 21 Posts