Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lying down trying to watch a show with 4 birds hanging on me, Georgie sitting on the pillow at the top of my head preening my hair, Minnie sitting on my left arm by my face preening the front of my hair and trying to get my wedding ring going back and forth between them :p Hollie sitting on my right shoulder preening the side of my hair and Ollie sitting on my side trying to lift my top up and nibbling on my stomach cheeky boy :lol: and then they switch places isn't life grand with a house full of birds :love:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lol. Sounds like a 4 tiel circus!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Sounds familiar..minus two of those tiels. Ziggy is on my right shoulder now singing in my ear and giving it the occassional nibble and Baby is on my knee preening the string off my pajamas...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
aww i wish mine were like that, but they'd perfer to be alone or with the birds

I can't sit down to watch a show if billy our quaker is in here, he seems to know when i'm really into the show and he'll do nothing but scream back and forth to the other birds so loud, that i can't hear the t.v no use turning it up THE REMOTE WORKS ON HIM TOO:eek: but just the volume up button of course.. I've tried for years to get the remote to at least MUTE or pause a kid or 2, and a boyfriend gee even my parents but it would never work on them GET a Quaker and the volume up button works on him LOL

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aww i wish mine were like that, but they'd perfer to be alone or with the birds

I can't sit down to watch a show if billy our quaker is in here, he seems to know when i'm really into the show and he'll do nothing but scream back and forth to the other birds so loud, that i can't hear the t.v no use turning it up THE REMOTE WORKS ON HIM TOO:eek: but just the volume up button of course.. I've tried for years to get the remote to at least MUTE or pause a kid or 2, and a boyfriend gee even my parents but it would never work on them GET a Quaker and the volume up button works on him LOL
I would love one of those mute buttons for the kids, my spouse is pretty quiet so I don't need one for him :p
My birds prefer to be with me except for our budgie Sparkle she is just happy flying around observing us :D if one is on me they ALL have to be on me :eek: Georgie is more of a loner but she is starting to want to be near me a lot now, as soon as they hear me coming they start calling and man oh man those four can be loud when there calling when I am with them there as quiet as can be I am there human preening toy :love:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts