Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor William was trying to do his homework tonight and Georgie would not leave him alone..hehe she kept trying to chew his paper and nibble on his pencil I tried to remove her and she got down right mad she really wanted to help him with his homework :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww. i remember when i had my exams. Hugs was there every second to eat the pages to my book. Also i think he forgot a "e" on the word five lol
Thanks for noticing...LOL there were a few mistakes he had to go back and do, he was distracted as you can see :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
AWWW! Thats adorable...it's not just Geogie girl...I got my own personal shredder/ hole puncher over here too...

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I have 5 personal homework shredders here, all the indoor birds join in the "helpfulness". :p Those are cute pics! William looks like he's trying so hard to concentrate!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Aly, Bea
Williams face was priceless he was really good about it though he just kept on working trying to ignore her.

Five Bea :p homework must be fun to do in your house ;)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Awww William is just too cute!! :D Must be a bit enjoying with that stupid tiel though, getting in the way of everything LOL!! hehe!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aww, so cute, i would be carefull of the tiel chewing the pencil though it contains lead (poisonus to birds) :)
thanks :) I know all about the lead ;) she didn't get the chance to actually chew it he needs that pencil for his homework :p he wasn't about to give his pencil up so easily...lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your pictures are priceless! I especially love the last one...your son is darling.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts