Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all know how hard it is to take pictures of birds. And snapchat is such an awful medium to take good pictures. And on top of that, using zoom on a phone camera spell disaster for clarity. But I just cannot get over how proud I am of this picture I took of Schubert today zoomed in on snapchat. And he's such a handsome bird! It looks like a headshot for an audition or interview. Right now I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to use this picture for his senior capstone performance in his music major in college. He is, after all, singing The Erlkonig by Franz Schubert in it! He's not budging, but I'm sure I can convince him....

Edit: and Schubert looks so grown up between the first picture I ever got of him in my profile picture when he was about 2 months old at the breeders and now he's almost 10 months!

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nice picture - perhaps taken just in time! (Percy gives that look just before he attacks my camera :D )

·
Registered
786 Posts
Great picture! I never get good ones like that :p

·
Registered
183 Posts
The phone camera isn't the best thing to do photos but this looks great! He's so changed but so handsome :)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Amazing photo! I take most of Joey's pics with my phone, because he copes with that better than the camera. Don't get me wrong, he hates the phone, but a little less than the camera, and is learning to accept it being in his face for short periods. :D

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Nice capture! Very handsome :excited:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts