Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, srtiels has been a great asset to the forum. She is sadly retiring now and is going to be leaving us. She has given us so much, we will miss her greatly. She will no longer be able to answer emails so if you have questions just ask the forum.

Thank you for your years of help Susanne.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Thank you for everything, your help especially, you have been a huge asset to the forum. Take care.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
We've learned a lot from you and you've helped so many. :)

Thanks for all you've done.

:clap:​

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thank you for contributing to TC, you really helped shape it into what it is today. Best wishes out to you!

Lots of love, flying hugs and good prayers coming your way :)

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Thank you for all you've done. Your knowledge of cockatiels is amazing. This forum has been lucky to have you. You will be missed. Best wishes on your retirement.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Oh My

So sad to hear your leaving the forum,wow i'm blown away by the news.
ty so much for all the help you have given us all.you have saved a few of my chicks with your vast knowledge you have.ty again for your help.
Please enjoy your retirement and God Bless Ya

·
Registered
560 Posts
I just saw this. I noticed a recent lack of posts but thought she was busy or something.

If you read this hun then I'd like to thank you for all the times you replied to one of my posts and the patience you showed to us all on the forum answering the same things over and over =)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Ive just seen this thread-Sad to see you go-You were an inspiration to everybody-Amazing work youve done.Thank you so much for the info and help on this forum .Ive learned a lot,thanks to you.Enjoy your retirement-best of luck X x Teresa:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts