Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've heard that wider cages are better for tiels, but ive put a payment on a cage for Sariya, and its more tall rather than wide, just wondering if it would be suitable for him. i'd chosen that one because it suited my budget. i had bought a large cage for both birds, but they refuse to get along. at the moment sariya is living in paulie's old cage, and id like to give him more room.

and my second question is, does anyone know any good sites (and trustworthy) where i can buy a playgym and safe toys for cockatiels, ive been scouting pet shops, but they have limited toys for my tiels, and i really want to be able to offer a variety of fun little toys for them while they are in the cage, an also something for them to do instead of pulling my keyboard keys off :/

any help would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've seen some great and affordable playgyms on amazon.com I was also shopping around for one as well...haven't purchased yet still looking! Hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
You can also go to chewy.com I'm thinking of purchasing a new cage from there that was the cheapest comparing price to the same two cages I saw on Walmart and amazon. I haven't seen many play gyms on there yet..but I'm still searching their site and I think I saw a 35% off first order..I could be wrong but worth checking out! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts