5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some Baby loving her cucumbers...:)

Some Ziggy singing his heart out...:)

and some others...don't worry they didn't do anything.:eek:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
hehe.... better watch those two, Baby doesn't realize Ziggy is still a young man...LOL she must like them young :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ziggy has no idea what she's doing...he just looks at her all weird....she soon left too realizing maybe she's moving too fast...hehe

·
Registered
227 Posts
Such cute pics. Your birds are so cute!!!

P.S. Hey, if you notice your pics are coming out too bright you might want to lower the ISO or raise the shutter speed on the camera. I only know this 'cause we just got a new camera and my brother and I have been playing around with it(ie. finding the best shutter speed and ISO to take pictures of our fire place and anything else we can find)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Such cute pics. Your birds are so cute!!!

P.S. Hey, if you notice your pics are coming out too bright you might want to lower the ISO or raise the shutter speed on the camera. I only know this 'cause we just got a new camera and my brother and I have been playing around with it(ie. finding the best shutter speed and ISO to take pictures of our fire place and anything else we can find)
I wish I could but my camera is a Kodak CX6330 and it doesn't do all that.:(
I lowered the exposure to -1.5 but the flash was reflecting off their water bowl...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts